||

Bild

http://animeafterlifepodcast.wordpress.com hat geschrieben:
Manhwa title: Nineteen, Twenty-One, 19-21, 열아홉스물하나
Author: Yohan (John)
Artist: Kim Hye Jin (Jenna)
Genre: Romance, Shoujo, Slice of life
Release: 2010-2011
Format: Manhwa (read from right to left)

Do you ever feel like your a bird with broken wings and behind your flock, You still move on hoping for a speedy recovery to someday to regain flight to the endless sky above? Yun-Lee is a girl who lost track of time due to a unforeseen accident that took two years of her life away. Before the accident Yun-Lee was only nineteen years old and considered not yet an adult in society standards till reaches the age of twenty, almost near graduation Yun-Lee was studying for University entry exams but due to a car accident on the way she was emotionally scarred and bed ridden for two years. Making her transition from nineteen to twenty one years old and back into society; She is now considered an adult already. She feels lost and isn’t ready for adult hood due to her missing time lapse of her teenage years.

Ich habe die ersten drei Kapitel gelesen und finde den Manhwa wirklich unglaublich schön.. Sowohl aufgrund der Story als auch vom Optischen her.

Profil Besuche Website 

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Nineteen, Twenty-One / 19-21
BeitragVerfasst: 3. Februar 2012, 21:56 
~Königliche Meerjungfrau~

Sternzeichen: Widder
Das Optische spricht micht echt an, daher werde ich da mal reinschnuppern ^^
Danke für die Information ;)

Profil Besuche Website 

BeitragVerfasst: 3. Februar 2012, 21:59 
||

Bitteschön (: Und das Schöne ist, dass der GANZE Manhwa farbig ist o.o (ist aber nur ein Band, 21 Kapitel, ich bin gerade bei Kapitel 6)

Profil Besuche Website 

BeitragVerfasst: 3. Februar 2012, 22:04 

Sternzeichen: Widder
Ich habs auch gemerkt xD
(Für alle die nicht wissen was Manhwa ist: koreanischer Comic ^^)

Profil Besuche Website 

BeitragVerfasst: 3. Februar 2012, 23:25 
**Goldfisch**
**Goldfisch**

Sternzeichen: skorpion
Ich habe ein bisschen rein geschnuppert und fand die Geschichte ganz gut. Ist ganz gut, weil alles farbig ist ~
Werde ihn bald mal lesen, sollte ich die anderen Mangas fertig bekommen x)

BeitragVerfasst: 4. Februar 2012, 00:08 
***Hai***
***Hai***

Sternzeichen: Stier
Uh, noch einen Manga den ich gleich mal dazu werf =D
*zu den Favs dazu mach* XDD
Oh Gott, ich sollte mal langsam echt anfangen zu lesen . . . aber ich nehm' mir immer nur vor und tu' es dann nicht "XD

Jedenfalls hübsch gezeichnet *__*

Bild

Profil Besuche Website 

BeitragVerfasst: 10. Februar 2012, 12:35 
||

Freut mich, dass ich euch dafür begeistern konnte x) Es ist übrigens nur ein einziger Band und er liest sich ziemlich schnell, da die Illustrationen oft sehr gross sind (sooo wunderschön.. diese Manhwa ist etwas ganz Anderes, finde ich).

Edit: Ich nehme zurück, dass der Manga schnell lesbar ist.. Ich finde, man sollte ihn langsam lesen und ganz bewusst auf die Bedeutung der Blumen achten. Denn in diesem Manhwa wird die Blumensprache durchgehend verwendet. Nicht nur die Titel sind nach Blumen benannt, sondern kommen sie auch in den Kapiteln immer vor. Leider habe ich mir nicht von Anfang an die Mühe gemacht, die Bedeutungen nachzusehen ): Deshalb möchte ich den Manga nach einiger Zeit noch einmal lesen und dabei die entsprechenden symbolischen Bedeutungen im Hinterkopf behalten bzw. nachsehen. Auf Mangafox.com hat ein User sich die Mühe gemacht, die Blumensprache von Kapitel zu Kapitel zu entschlüsseln. Es sind aber Spoiler drin, also aufpassen. :) [alles auf Englisch, sorry xD] Beachtet, dass die Person das selbst interpretiert hat und es nicht unbedingt zutreffen muss, sondern auch etwas anderes bedeuten kann. Lasst eure Fantasie mitspielen.^^

Chapte 1: Magnolia
I couldn't find anything specific on white magnolia (as in the illustrations), the general meaning is though is dignity, love of nature, and a happy personality. it's a nice start I think, even with the undercurrent of worry they both have because of their futures.

Chapter 2: Cherry Blossom
It means "a good education"... that one puzzled me, I thought maybe it was because she was a good student or something, but after reading the chapter again I think it's because he gives her a good lesson in life, something about finding the right balance between devoting ourselves to the moment, and caring for others.

Chapter 3 + 4: Rose
In both chapters the roses are red which means passionate love, honestly that just doesn't fit. I checked out other rose meanings, the one I liked best was the wild rose which means "I'll follow you everywhere", and since that's when they keep bumping into each other I liked it. There was also the china rose which means "beauty always renewed", and another one that was "ambassador of love"... roses have way too many meanings anyway.

Chapter 5: Robinia
Hidden love or platonic love... I don't get it.

Chapter 6: Peony
The general meaning is timidity, modesty, or being embarrassed by something we did. she's very embarrassed because she prepared food and then it gets wet and so on. not to mention he tells her he likes her ^^ (and a red peony like the drawing is supposed to be ardent love).

Chapter 7 + 8: Clover
In general uncertainty, doubt, "can I hope", white clover (i didn't know clover came in different colors ) means "think of me". Well this chapter is when he's depressed because of her reaction to his confession, she can't help but think of him and wonder how she's feeling. It's also when a cat dies, and the cat-hater woman appears in earnest and makes them doubt about what they are doing.

Chapter 9 + 10: Morning glory
Humble perseverance because they keep trying to find a solution.

Chapter 11: Hibiscus
Delicate beauty or shy love, it's probably referring to the evolution of their (well, really her) feelings.

Chapter 12 + 13: Sunflower
"I see only you", "I turn toward you", it probably still has a meaning for their relationship, but it's also when Nuna sees the efforts the lady does to keep the neighborhood pretty, as well as her decision to talk to the lady instead of running away.

Chapter 14: Siberian Chrysanthemum
More commonly known as a sort of daisy it means innocence, purity, faith and trust. Well, again I think it's just a reference to their feelings.

Chapter 15: Cosmos
Innocence. I couldn't find anything more...

Chapter 16 + 17 + 18: Gentiana
The blue one means adversity in love (well they have a hard time seeing each other). The general meaning is "you are unfair", perhaps referring to the little boy's treatment of the cats?

Chapter 19 + 20: Pumpkin Flower
I can't find the meaning of pumpkin flowers. But apparently there's a drama about this Pumpkin Flower, but I can't find anything good in english about this, so I suppose Koreans treasure them more... (like in speak through colours?). It implies going through difficulties, but not losing hope, continuing to be persistent, and accomplishing her dreams in the end... --got this from the drama...

Chapter 21: Cyclamen
They have lots of meanings, mainly though it's about tenderness and love, and the sincerity of expressed feelings, which is just sweet and perfect for them at the end.
Apparently it can also be a way of discretely expressing jealousy (I'm quoting) which actually makes me think of the café owner's cat who's jealous of Number 1.

Profil Besuche Website 

Neues Thema erstellenAntwort erstellen Seite 1 von 1  [ 7 Beiträge ]